Track influencer performance and campaign’s results
Precise influencer tracking tool for your successful influencer marketing campaigns. Make data-based decisions to increase the ROI of your influencer marketing campaigns and highlight the content creators that perform the best.
1000+ brands and agencies choose BuzzGuru to scale their businesses
Your accurate tool for influencer marketing performance tracking
Use a special tool for link shortening and tracking to evaluate each influencer’s results and adjust your influencer marketing campaign to increase ROI.
Get detailed analytics
- The number of all clicks;
- The number of unique clicks;
- Cost for all clicks (CPC Total);
- Cost per unique clicks (CPC Unique);
- Top 5 marketing channels;
- Top 4 browsers used;
- Top 4 countries with the most users who clicked the link;
- Top 5 click-generating platforms.
Track performance broader
You can use unique URLs created with BuzzGuru not only for social media platforms. If you need them for any site, forum, blog post, etc., you can use them just as well and get all the analytics you need to evaluate the marketing campaign’s success.Measure your success Measure your success
See how customers rate BuzzGuru’s influencer tracking tool
into one app”
Twitch and TikTok”
Get every stage of your influencer marketing campaign covered
Most frequently asked questions about BuzzGuru influencer marketing tracking tool
You can track ROI in influencer marketing through analytics software or marketing platforms like BuzzGuru. Key metrics to monitor include subscriber growth, site registrations, and organic traffic following influencer posts. Custom short links and discount codes can help track site clicks and sales. This is where you need BuzzGuru’s link creation and tracking tool.
Understanding brand awareness and engagement also involves analyzing likes, comments, and shares on influencer posts. Important performance parameters include outreach, impressions, and engagement, with sales growth becoming increasingly significant. Other metrics, such as direct sales, click-through rate (CTR), and app downloads, can be tracked via promotional codes and affiliate links. While initial ROI might seem low, potential future conversions from site visitors can boost it. You can track and analyze all the metrics via BuzzGuru.
Tracking influencer marketing campaigns involves several key steps:
- Set clear goals. The first step is to define what you want to achieve from the campaign, whether it's increased brand awareness, audience engagement, or sales. Your goals have to be measurable and highly specified. Not just “to get more clients”, but “to get 1,000 new customers aged 20-30 from India” or “to generate 50,000 game downloads from Spain”, for example.
- Identify key metrics. Depending on your goals, you'll need to identify relevant metrics. These could include reach, engagement rate, click-through rate (CTR), conversions, or sales. influencer marketing conversion tracking depends on your product or service type and your brand’s niche.
- Use tracking tools. Implement tracking tools like custom UTM tags or promotional codes – BuzzGuru is here to help you do it. This allows you to see how many clicks, conversions, or sales are directly attributable to a specific influencer's content.
- Monitor social media metrics. Keep an eye on social media metrics, track influencer engagement, likes, comments, or shares. BuzzGuru influencer marketing platform generates reports that include all these metrics for influencer tracking within seconds so that you can evaluate them in real time.
- Analyze and adjust. Regularly review and analyze the data, use BuzzGuru’s reports. If the results are not meeting expectations, adjust your strategy accordingly.